Which towncar service to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmielee said:
Why do some of the posts not have the name?

The DIS has a word filter and if the company name has been banned from the DIS for some reason it won't show up.

We have used FL tours seveal times with no problems. They were even waiting at the airport when our late night flight was delayed 1.5 hours. We should have arrived a little before midnight and didnt get in til around 1:30 and our driver was right there waiting for us.

We used *********** on our last trip, they were very prompt, stopped at the grocery, and the drivers were neat, courteous, and very efficient. (The first driver was very good looking as well, but should I say that considering I was on my anniversary trip with DH?? :rotfl: )

OK, I'm stumped. Not sure why the name was deleted, as it appears in a previous poster's message. Why not mine??

SunFloridaDisney said:
OK, I'm stumped. Not sure why the name was deleted, as it appears in a previous poster's message. Why not mine??

Did you possibly spell it incorrectly so the filter might have seen it as something else? :confused3

bballdiva said:
I dont understand why quicksil*er was banned. Is it because the sponsor here id FL tours. :confused3 I wouldnt use them cause they only take cash, I would not want to pay cash for limo service.

If that was the reason all the other towncar companies would also be censored. It takes a lot for the webmasters to ban a company. Since you know DISBOARDS doesn't want the name of the company posted it really isn't nice to misspell the name to work around it.

I think FL Tours takes credit cards, you might call them.

edited to soften my wording.

Oh i'm sorry but i wasnt awhere there were certain rules on posts. I will now know for next time. :confused3. Fl tours only takes cash i already checked.

Lewisc said:
If that was the reason all the other towncar companies would also be censored. It takes a lot for the webmasters to ban a company. Since you know DISBOARDS doesn't want the name of the company posted it really isn't nice to misspell the name to work around it.

Funny thing is I did a search for *********** and found the name in other threads from just only a few days ago :confused3
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=914037&highlight=***********

Lewisc said:

In "general" terms could you please explain why some companies would be banned? The obvious to me would be bad service, but I've read lots of posts naming various companies by name with bad reports and then in other posts they get recomended.
I hope this is not incorrect for me to be asking this question.

I saw a post from the owner of the banned company... he was "lurking" under an assumed name... he stated that he was banned due to using the boards for solicitation. Don't "quote" me... but that seemed to be the reason... he knew he had broken the rules... :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter