Which tour?

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
I'm looking to do a backstage tour on my next trip and can't decide which one to do. I'm looking at the Keys to the Kingdom Tour, the Inspiration: Through Walt's Eyes, and Backstage Magic. I will probably eventually do all of them, but if anyone has any advice which one to start with I'd appreciate it.

I also hope that I'm not disappointed with any of these since I have already done the ABD Backstage Magic trip at Disneyland (and loved it!!!!). :goodvibes

i've done all 3 (and the ABD tour to boot) and to be honest, not sure what you are looking for exactly when you say backstage tour, but while they all have backstage elements, inspiration and keys are not what i would qualify as backstage tours. they are mostly onstage.

I'd have to think that backstage magic is pretty much what you're looking for. still might pale in comparison to the ABD tour in a lot of areas to be blunt.

I guess I was really looking for feedback or reviews of these 3 tours, and this link provided that for me. Thanks!

I will probably eventually do all 3 of these tours, but based on these reviews and price I think I'll start with the Keys to the Kingdom. With my 20% Disney Visa discount this seemed like the best one for the $$, and I'll do the Backstage Magic on a later trip.

I'm just looking forward to my first solo trip in a long while and the opportunity to go make my own itinerary, which will include a tour this time.

I guess I was really looking for feedback or reviews of these 3 tours, and this link provided that for me. Thanks!

I will probably eventually do all 3 of these tours, but based on these reviews and price I think I'll start with the Keys to the Kingdom. With my 20% Disney Visa discount this seemed like the best one for the $$, and I'll do the Backstage Magic on a later trip.

I'm just looking forward to my first solo trip in a long while and the opportunity to go make my own itinerary, which will include a tour this time.

My family & I thoroughly enjoyed the KttK Tour. We did 3-4 backstage areas, including the utilidors. Enjoy!

I keep reading about how interesting the utilidors are. What is it about them that people find fascinating?

We did the KTTK tour last week and really enjoyed. Our tour guide Patrick was great and we learned so much.

the utilidors aren't really anything special. I saw them everyday for work... they're just long bland hallways. but it is kinda cool to see all the characters walking around and a mix of ppl from all the different lands eating lunch in the cafeteria together haha

I think I did the KTTK tour with my mom last time I was at WDW. (it was the 6 or 8 hour long one that you have to be 16 to do.) That was probably one of my favorite things that I've ever gotten to do down there. It was a ton of fun and it was so interesting!! I really really enjoyed it and didn't get bored once even though it was so long. I would definitely recommend doing that one - it was just great. I learned so much and got to see stuff like where they design the costumes, the backstage area of the american adventure and tower of terror, where they construct the ride vehicles, and a topiary area. It was awesome. Look into that one - i think you'd really really enjoy it.

that would actually be the backstage magic tour you did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter