Which to pick?

la79al

DIS Veteran
Ohana or WCC?
Coral Reef, Teppenyaki or Sci-Fi? (Pick 2)
It will be me, DH, DS almost 11 and DD6 for dinners.

Ohana or WCC?

'Ohana because it's our only must do every single time.

And I know you didn't say we could mix up rows one and two but I'd do Sci-Fi and WCC. WCC is fun and would be good for your kids. Sci-fi is fun atmosphere that kids and adult both love. The problem with Sci-fi is the food is not the best so you have to keep it very simple - sandwiches and fries.

I would choose Teppenyaki over Coral Reef because the majority of feedback from CR the past year has been very poor. If you don't get a table by the tank the kids may get bored.

Ohana or WCC - Tough, but I think definately Ohana

Teppanyaki and Sci Fi - Hands down - Your kids will love both for theming, although Coral Reef has that too. My kids love Teppanyaki and Sci Fi!

Posted this on the Theme park & Attractions board too!

Teppanyaki & Sci-fi - loved them both.
I have heard great reviews about Ohana too - I am going to try it on our next trip!

'Ohana is at the top of my list. We just returned home last weekend and went to Sci-Fi for the first and last time DD11 my hubby & I all agreed that the atmosphere was worth going once, but the food was nothing to back for the second time. We were very disappointed.

Ohana or WCC?

'Ohana is our evry favorite, with WCC a close second. Your DS11 and DD6 would probably get a kick out of the WCC antics. Food-wise, I think "ohana is better.

Not sure when you are going, but I believe Teppanyaki is going to be closed for quite a while. you may want to check on the dates. I've never eaten there, so can';t give a recommendation. We loved the environment at Coral Reef but thought the food was so-so. Sci-Fi is very fun, esp. for the age of your kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter