which to pay OOP for?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
This is my final ADR list and I will need to pay for two TS credits - should I pay for two 1 credit resturants or for 2 credit yachtsman steakhouse?

Donald's breakfastosaurus
Yachtsman steakhouse
Tony town square restaurant
princess story book Epcot
Mama Melrose
Boma
Ohana
CGF
Concourse steak house
Kona cafe
Ohana breakfast
Liberty tree tavern
Plaza restaurant
Rose and crown
Raglan rd.

I would pay OOP for breakfast or the Plaza restraurant. You need to take a look at the menus and crunch the numbers.

I agree. I would pay OOP for Ohana breakfast and Plaza restaurant. These would be the least expensive to pay for.

I'd have to concur with all the others because your breakfasts are normally cheaper than lunch or dinner (except for CRT..but that's CRT..it's expected) at the other places you listed. Looks like you're going to have a good time in the World!

--Mr. DB

Not sure how many nights you're staying, but looks like you have a lot of character meals. You could consider using CS credits that day(though you indicated the list as final)? I'd hate to see you pay for a TS and have CS meals left on your ticket.

It seems that buffets, esp. breakfast seem to be the least expensive. At least with those you know the price (be sure to factor in a tip), whereas the plated meals are a la carte, so you could end up paying more.

For a small child you may be better off paying out of pocket at a dinner if they are a light eater. Buy them a child's item and let them pick off your plate (not allowed at the buffets) as they are unlikely to eat everything a TS credit gives them. It would be ashamed to waste a TS on pizza or PB&J.

Have a great time eating your way throught Disney!

I don't know which meal you are planning at some of the restaurants (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) but I would go with the others and do 2 breakfasts OOP.
Great choices, I am sure you will have a wonderful trip!!!

Hi, thank you, we are there for 14 nights, I was maybe thinking of canceling Donald's as we have other character meals and then paying for Plaza.

The breakfasts we have booked are princess storybook, ohana, and Donald's, all others are for dinner.

Here are the prices....

Princess storybook - $22.99 adult/12.99 child
Ohana' and Donald's - $18.99 adult/10.99 child

So I guess if you do not cancel Donalds pay OOP for that and Ohana'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter