• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which to chose?

pezgirlroy

DIS Veteran
Hi all, we are looking to go on a Disney cruise the last week of April in 2018. It will be my parents, myself, husband, 7 year old and at that point 2 year old. We are looking at either the 4 night Bahamian cruise leaving on 4/25 from Miami or 4/23 from Port Canaveral. Really I am curious on whether we should chose the Dream or the Magic. Thoughts?

We loved both ships. Our kids loved both ships. My 6 year old loved the aquadunk more than the aquaduck. The magic seemed less crowded and hectic to us but it was a longer cruise so I'm sure that was part of it. You will love both so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

hard to say, our first cruise was on the Dream with a two year old and we got hooked.... some people get disappointed starting on the big ship and heading to the small ship but we did not experience this, we actually found the Wonder to be our favorite ship..... are either of your kids Rapunzel fans? Tangled on the Magic is amazing, are there any concerns with flying to Miami vs Orlando? I thought PC port was much nicer but certainly not enough to be a tipping point on what cruise to select... Castaway cay is less crowded on the Magic..... both ships are awesome and you'll be sure to have a good experience with both, the Dream is an amazing ship and eager to see her again next month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter