Which to chose as my 7 month window is here

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
We hv wlv booked for 21-25 Aug in a studio and again 29-5th in a one bedroom but want to do 2 resorts. We are keeping the one bed but would like to do the first 4 nights in a studio elsewhere. Online showed BLT Beach club AKLV( hv done twice before) but BWV had a waitlist for 2 of the days. With a 10 and 5 year old which resort would you recommend. Pool amenities etc. I want to phone tmrw or monday to change it so HELP:grouphug:

With your kids' ages, I would definitely go with Beach CLub. For me, you can't beat the proximity to Epcot and obviously Stormalong Bay is an excellent option for the kids.

I'd go for BLT or BCV - being in walking distance to the Magic Kingdom is going to be a winner for the kids. Or as Wilma says, Stormalong Bay is great fun for them too, amazing pool that you can only access if staying there plus have 2 parks you can either walk to or take the boat which is one of the nicest forms of Disney transport imo :)

Thanku both. Onight things changed and after decidin on BCV its now on waitlist for sme of the nights but BWV is availible.:confused3 will let u know what we get.

Well we hv booked BWV garden view. Hvnt got a clue where tht is mind you:lmao:BUT hv waitlisted for the BCV. Either way we will be happy but I think the BC exclusive pool swung it for the kids. Both are within walking distance of one another. Thanks for ur advice

Since my last post a couple of months ago we are still have VWL booked for 7 nights 4 offsite and now 5 at BLT. With our plans works out great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter