which to choose

Which fantasmic restaraunt??

• Hollywood and Vine

• Mama Melrose

• Brown Derby

Results are only viewable after voting.

dansyr

I'm a loser
My boyfriend and I would like to do Fantasmic dinner package on our first night at Disney. If price was no object which restaraunt would you suggest ???

we have done Mama's for the past 2 years and plan to get the dinner package again there in October. I have heard that the menu changed but I have not seen anything yet. Loved the food and it was a quiet, out of the way restaurant.

:cool:

I can't vote on the poll but we love the Brown Derby. The filet is awesome and DW says the roasted is fantastic.

We did Mama Melrose two years ago and enjoyed it.

Then last month, we decided to try Hollywood and Vine and enjoyed it as well. In fact, my husband thought the selection of food was excellent and that the food was better prepared than many of the other restaurants we tried. They have enough of a variety so that most folks could definitely find a few things they like. And the desserts were very good.

Either way, you shouldn't be disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter