Which to ask for first when making ADR's?

rogattdm

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

I am calling for my ADR's on Friday for the first time. I am trying to figure out which restaurants to ask for first. From reading other posts I know to ask for Le Cellier first, however I could always switch Le Cellier dinner and Biergarten lunch. Could you help with my order? I am rather overwhelmed have the DDDP. We have 8 in our party from 19th-22nd, then down to 4 for the rest of the trip.

Sept.
17th & 18th not eating on prop.

19th
D- 1900 Park Fare

20th
D- Le Cellier

21st
L- Biergarten
D-LTT

22nd
L-50's
D- WCC

23rd
Brunch - CM
D-Narcoosee's

24th
B-Tusker House
D- CG

25th
B-Akershus
D- HBD Fant.

26th
B-WCC

Thanks for all your knowledge! :thumbsup2

Le Cellier first, Akershus Breakfast and Fantasmic Dinner Package than based on the other meals you are booking, as long as you are a little flexible with time you shouldn't have problems I don't think.

Le Cellier first, Akershus Breakfast and Fantasmic Dinner Package than based on the other meals you are booking, as long as you are a little flexible with time you shouldn't have problems I don't think.

Thanks a bunch! :yay:

I appreciate your help....I feel so overwhelmed and anxious!

I called 1st thing in the AM and asked for the MM Fantasmic Dinner Package as Fantasmic is only being shown 3 times during our stay, then asked for LeCellier and got BOTH at the times I asked for....:worship::worship:

Good LUCK!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter