Which time is better for breakfest at CP

ronirp

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about booking a breafest at Crytal Palace - any advice on the better times? Early morning, later (closer to lunch)?

When we went last year, we booked an early seating (I think it was 8:10). We had a wonderful meal and great character interaction but the best part (for me) was walking up Main Street practically by ourselves and getting great pictures. Also, we were finished with breakfast before the park opened (by a few minutes) so got to our favorites without a line! Have fun!:)

We had CP reservations at 10:20am & for us, it was perfect... we got to sample both breakfast & lunch... there was more time with the characters (during the switch from breakfast to lunch)... & most important, we had the best waitress on property!

We can't help but continue to rave about Linda at CP. She's a 35+ yr CM who has been there since the soft opening of WDW. She's WONDERFUL & went way out of her way to make sure that we had the most magical experience possible. She is TERRIFIC, & we'd definitely hope to get her again & again!

Enjoy the Magic!

We always try to get early reservations (between 8:00 and 8:20 a.m.), mainly because we love to beat the crowds when we leave and get to be one of the first in line to our favorite rides. It's been a tradition that one of our family vacation pictures is taken on mainstreet when it's empty. It's a wonderful feeling.:banana: Oh, by the way, the food and characters are great too!

My plan is always to schedule the latest seating possible for breakfast on and early entrance morning. That way we go to the early extra hours and do all the main attractions, then have "brunch" at about 11. We eat like piggies so we don't need lunch then. By then the MK is starting to get crowded so we hop to another park-works for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter