• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which three signatures would you choose?

meredith1

DIS Veteran
Pick three between-

Narcoossee's, Citricos, Yachtsman and California Grill....

And go. :goodvibes

Of those four:
California Grill
Citricos
Yachtsman

I'd put Shula's ahead of Yachtsman though.

meredith1 said:
Pick three between-

And go.

cali grill
citricos
yachtsman

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Yachtsman's, Citrico's, and Narcoossee's. Cali Grill was way too loud and chaotic for my taste.

Of your choices, I'd pick only one of the Grand Floridian restaurants (neither of which I've been to) because I have to pick just three, I'd want to visit three different resorts in the course of dining.

I had an absolutely stellar meal at the Yachtsman in June. Our dinner at the Flying Fish (which isn't on your list) was a close second with the California Grill being a distant third. CG is awesome, but I didn't love the food we picked.

If you've never been to CG before, you should choose it because the view and decor are fabulous. Order better than I did, i.e., choose what most appeals to you without worrying that you had too much steak (or whatever) already that trip.

:)

I can only pick 2 from your list: Citricos and Yachtsman. Don't care for Narcoossees and Cali Grill is just too darn loud. I'd add Jiko or Flying Fish as the third.

Cali Grill
Yachtsman
Narcoossee's
You should give Jiko a shot. It is all-around wonderful! :thumbsup2

We have California Grill, Yachtsman, and Narcoosee's booked for our upcoming trip. We've been to CG and Yachtsman before, Narcoosee's will be a first. Have already decided that Citrico's will have to be on our list for the next trip. Tough to decide between so many good places, huh?!

Of the choices, I'd pick Citricos, California Grill and Yachtsman.

But if it were ME choosing, it would be Citricos, Blue Zoo, and either Shulas or Flying Fish.

Never have been a big fan of Narcoossees.

Of those four:
California Grill
Citricos
Yachtsman

I'd put Shula's ahead of Yachtsman though.
Agree.

And if you are sticking to the Dining Plan Signatures, I would pick:
California Grill
Flying Fish
Citricos

If you are not sticking to the Plan, then I would swap out bluezoo for Flying Fish, Il Mulino for Citricos, and choose between California Grill and Shula's based on your culinary preference and how important view and a Disney "feel" are to you.

1- Yachtsman
2- Cali Grill
3- Citricos

but only because I have never eaten in Narcoosee's. It's on my list for next time :goodvibes

Pick three between-

And go. :goodvibes

I rate them: (currently)

Narcoossee's - Never had a bad meal or service here.

Citricos - Wonderful service. They can make a special event really special.

California Grill - Love it, but it is noisy.

Yachtsman - Not bad, but not up to the quality of the other three.

1. citricos: food, service both fantastic on 4 trips
2. yachtmans: food, service both great 2 trips
3. cali grill: i've had 2 good 1 bad experience there related to service
4. narcoossee's: had 2 really good meals with great service and 2 that were so bad with both food and service we just haven't gone back.
for fish we love flying fish for food, service, and atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter