Which tasty QS places have meals big enough to split?

jude&jonah

Mouseketeer
Looking into maybe splitting a few QS meals to get to try out a few extra places. What places have big portions for two? I know Starring Rolls is one... what else?

Thanks!

The steak sandwich at BoG was huge. The chicken or pork chop at SS is another one we split. We almost always split CS breakfast, but I am not a big eater in the morning. I think you will find most everyplace you can split. Especially if you are looking to try a lot of different places. You will have room if you are not totally stuffed from one place!

La Cantina De San Angel in Mexico @ EPCOT has lots of tasty options you can share. DH & I shared & loved the nachos!:yay:

All of them! Our last trip we were a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 10-year-olds). We usually bought 5 entrees and split that between all of us.

We thought Flame Tree BBQ in AK was pretty good. We are from Texas so that is saying something.

Columbia Harbor House in AK is a favorite. We always grab a place to sit for the 3:00 parade in this area and someone runs for food. We have a late lunch while we wait for the parade.

I forgot Electric Umbrella in Epcot. Watch your receipt because they often have coupons on the back for 20% off your purchase at Mouse Gears and World of Disney.

The 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken meal at Cosmic Rays in MK is a good size for 2 people to split.

All of them! Our last trip we were a party of 5 (3 adults and 2 10-year-olds). We usually bought 5 entrees and split that between all of us.

We thought Flame Tree BBQ in AK was pretty good. We are from Texas so that is saying something.

Columbia Harbor House in AK is a favorite. We always grab a place to sit for the 3:00 parade in this area and someone runs for food. We have a late lunch while we wait for the parade.

Columbia Harbour House is in the MK not AK
Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco has a Shwarma Platter that is big enough to share.
I second Cosmic Ray's but the ckicken and rib combo is only available after 4 PM now.

Also know that you can share a meal, and supplement with a side if you like. I think the side of broccoli at Columbia HH in MK was $1.49 (we like our broccoli). This is pretty true anywhere...individual sides aren't that bad (Sunshine Seasons in EP comes to mind).

I too, agree that Cosmic rays Half chicken with veggies and potatoes is enough for two people...It was so moist and delicious...I will get it again when we go back to the House of the Mouse..

In the studios...we bought a huge burger and also a side salad...we split that into two plates...I never could eat a whole Disney burger...so this was perfect..

I am not sure if the Value resorts still have the spaghetti dinner with bread sticks and side salad...but that was WAYYYYYYy to much for me to eat..

Most of the meals are easily enough for two ...

Second the chicken and ribs dinner at Cosmic Rays in MK. Flame tree BBQ is large as well. This last visit the girls and I had Yak & Yeti CS and found the Honey chicken easily shareble when adding spring rolls(wish I had just done that as we wound up throwing a lot away), and it's pretty tasty as well. The entrees at Sunshine Seasons in the Land could probably be shared if supplemented with an extra side. Yummy too, I was impressed with the huge pork chop they served back in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter