Which stroller would you pick? City Mini GT single, BOB revolution or BOB motion?

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
We will be renting a stroller from City strollers in California for our DL trip. The stroller is for my DD who will be 6.5, is 50 lbs and about 48 inches tall. She has some gross motor delays and doesn't have the endurance of a normal 6 year old.

What stroller do you think would fit her better? They are all the same price to rent.

I have a city mini and I think it is the greatest stroller. My six year old son can easy fit in it and wasn't horrible to push. He jumped in when his younger brother refused to ride during a neighborhood walk. I think you should just double check the weight limits. Hope you and your fam have a great trip!!

Since you don't need to worry about folding the stroller for bus transportation, I would choose the Bob revolution (and I own a BOB but rent the citi mini for WDW). The BOB is sturdier and will hold more weight, it has a better push than the citi mini and with your daughters weight, you will appreciate pushing her in it.

I've been providing child care for 25+ years and have used many different types of strollers over the years. I just returned from Disney where we rented a City Mini for my nephews (ages 5, 7). This was by far the best stroller I have ever used! I highly recommend the City Mini. At some points, both kids were riding in the single and it was still fairly easy to maneuver despite the weight.

It seems she will be too tall for the motion after reading closer. So between the revolution or the city mini GT. Which do you think would better fit a larger child?

The BOB Motion has a height limit of 44", so I wouldn't choose that one. The BOB Revolution is spot clean only, so since you are renting, it might not be as clean. The Revolution also has pneumatic tires. The City Mini GT has regular tires and is machine washable. The GT also takes up slightly less space than the Revolution when folded.

I think if I were renting, I would rent the City Mini GT. I'm personally not a fan of the tire that sticks out really far on jogging strollers like the Revolution. Make sure you get the City Mini GT if you choose that one and not the regular City Mini since the regular one only goes to 50lbs.

I use a City Mini in my everyday life and LOVE it! I can't imagine using any other stroller :) I think the best feature on it is the one hand folding as well as how light and easy to maneuver it is. You can't go wrong with it:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter