Which stroller for 2 year old?

KristinandChris

Mouseketeer
We are taking DD to WDW in August and she will be around 22 months. We have two strollers we use on a regular basis at home: a Maclaren (I think it's a Quest Sport) umbrella type stroller and a traditional Jeep stroller with a tray. When we were in WDW last January we took the Jeep stroller because we thought DD could use the tray for snacks. Unfortunately, we were there when it was soooo cold so poor DD was wrapped in coats and blankets all trip.

The Maclaren is definitely easier to travel with and DH thinks it will be a lot easier to fold up for rides. My only concern is not having a tray, but we could bring some cups for snacks for her to hold. I also want to make sure we can keep DD as cool and comfortable as possible. Would either stroller be easier to deal with in the hot weather?

TIA!

I would use your maclaren. I didn't use a snack tray, and you will be getting her in and out. So it would be easier with out the tray. Also, it would be easier to fold up and cooler, I would think.

We also have a Jeep stroller and a McClaren stroller. Definitely take the McClaren. Our Jeep stroller is huge even when it's folded up. We put the snacks in baggies, or when he was little a plastic cup with handles, but last time he always wanted to hold the handled container our popcorn came in when he had a snack. You won't be disappointed with the ease, size and convenience of the McClaren, just get the bag/cupholder attachment for the back for your own convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter