Which Spa

HappyGramma

Mouseketeer
I am considering booking a Swedish Massage during my trip in September. I have had one at Senses at the Grand Floridian, which was pure heaven. :cloud9: I have also had one at Mandara at The Dolphin. The massage was good but the rooms were far from sound proof and I swear that somewhere above the room toilets were being flushed every minute. We are staying at Old Key West and I was considering trying Senses at Saratoga Springs since it it so close. Has anyone ever had a massage there? What did you think?

Thanks, Mary :maleficen

I am considering booking a Swedish Massage during my trip in September. I have had one at Senses at the Grand Floridian, which was pure heaven. :cloud9: I have also had one at Mandara at The Dolphin. The massage was good but the rooms were far from sound proof and I swear that somewhere above the room toilets were being flushed every minute. We are staying at Old Key West and I was considering trying Senses at Saratoga Springs since it it so close. Has anyone ever had a massage there? What did you think?

Thanks, Mary :maleficen

Mary- I have been to both SSR and the Grand for massages. I liked SSR but given a choice I woudl choose Senses at the Grand every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter