Which Song..?

It's not a song unfortunately, but everytime I hear it, I start getting excited for the Disney experience.

The Monorail Instructions:

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengas y la hadas de las puertas." *Ding-Dong* (Doors slam shut)

:hmghost: Grim Grinning Ghosts always gets stuck in my head after we ride it.:hmghost:

Splash Mountain (all of them) and Carousel of Progress. :teeth:

And I'll probably have the splash mountain songs stuck in my head all day cause I'm listening to the full ride audio at the moment. :p

When I first leave the attraction I'll have that song stuck in my head until I leave the next one. When I'm home I listen to the internet station ParkHopper Radio on live365 and I could have so many tunes stuck in my head it's just like I being in any given park for hours on end! Besides I can't really think of too many songs that I get stuck in my head that bring so many smiles on my face like a Disney song. Gotta love it!

Toya

Before I opened this thread I had It's A Small World stuck. Now that I read the Splash lyrics, that's what's stuck. :)

DH and I will get the Carousel of Progress song stuck in our heads constantly.

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow.
i even have it on my ipod! :rolleyes1 only 53 more days til i can hear it live!
live?

:goodvibes I hear ya! I have all my Disney music on my iPod, and a lot of it is park music! All the podcasts are on there too! I don't delete the podcasts with video off the iPod after I watch them so I can get a Disney fix wherever I am! DH laughed at me because I was watching Disney videos on the plane on the way to Florida ;)

Maybe I will see ya there, we go in 49 days! :cheer2:

--------------

It's not a song unfortunately, but everytime I hear it, I start getting excited for the Disney experience.

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengas y la hadas de las puertas." *Ding-Dong* (Doors slam shut)

That's my windows shutdown sound...I have to stand clear of the doors every time I turn off the computer :)

--------------------------

Since we have a lot of spanish-speaking DISers, I thought it might be good to "spell-check" that monorail phrase.

;)

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas."

A special "thank you" to Hidden (Babalu) Ricky.

The Boo To You song from the halloween parade is the worst one for me. Once I get started on that one I cannot stop, and it can get back into my head at any time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter