Which sites are new

wisconsinmom

DIS Veteran
OK, all this talk about all the different reward sites has me a bit nervous. I'm very new to reward sites (joined 3 weeks ago). SR is my favorite site and I have complete faith in Tricia!

Other than SR (because I'm not worried about it) which sites are new and which ones have a longer track record. My goal for June is to make about $400, that will finish paying for our Aug. trip. I just want to make sure whatever site I use is trustworthy so I end up getting paid:goodvibes

Quick Rewards and Creation Rewards have been around for a LONG time. Several years each.

I do SR, QR, CR, and TT each month. I find their Customer Service is great and they payments to be fast and correct. I have never had an issue at these sites. I recently joined cash duck. I have not cashed out nor do I know a lot about them except Kira seems to be a lot like Tricia at SR and Dmitry at QR and I for some reason trust her.

I have tried other programs only to not get credit for offers - like freeride & treasure cities so I just stick to the ones I mentioned above. They are much safer, have forums for help, and have been around a while.

Hope this helps you some. I have not joined or tried some of the others posted lately around here because I love my other sites and trust them. I also don't honestly have that much time in a day to devote to these sites so the 5 I do are plenty.

I don't know how long they have been around, but I have received payments & prizes from Deal Barbie Pays & Cash Duck. I was also paid by Treasure Cities but I don't do that one anymore because things took so long to credit.

It does take a lot of time. After 2 good months I'm going to slow down this summer with the kids home. I have enough to take care of what I wanted--just hoping for a little bit of icing over the summer ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter