• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

which shows are worth a FP?

Always Dream

Mouseketeer
Any opinions on this? I'm wondering about:

Fantasmic!
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid show at HS
Indiana Jones show
Muppets

Nemo musical
Festival of the Lion King

We really enjoy shows and so we don't want to show up empty-handed if it means we will be relegated to sub-par seating.

Any opinions on this? I'm wondering about:

Fantasmic!
Beauty and the Beast
Little Mermaid show at HS
Indiana Jones show
Muppets

Nemo musical
Festival of the Lion King

We really enjoy shows and so we don't want to show up empty-handed if it means we will be relegated to sub-par seating.

Fantasmic!

The rest are great shows, but can be seen without a FP.

Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start-time of Finding Nemo the Musical and Festival of the Lion King.

Also, don't miss "Flights of Wonder" at DAK!

Fantasmic for sure. That one is the most busy out of the ones you listed. Also depending on what you would be doing at the Studios, because if you aren't a big thrill fan and don't want to get one for Star Tours or Rockin or Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones show may be worth a FP. A lot of people don't enjoy the show, but it's a tradition to see it when I go, and the theater there is big, but seats fill up pretty fast when the park is full, so that may be something to consider.

Keep in mind that if you are getting a FP for Toy Story Mania, then you cannot also get one for Beauty and the Beast as they are both Tier 1.

Fantasmic can also be done via dinner package with one of the 3 restaurants, if you didn't want to use a FP on it.

Festival of the Lion King - lately, since the move, not everyone waiting in standby gets into the theater for the very next show.

We book the Fantasmic! Dining package so we don't need to use a FP+ for that (and have better seats!)

We did use one of our AK FP+ for Lion King since there werent three rides that everyone wants to ride.

We do the Fantasmic Dining Package as well. For us it is the easiest way to see the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter