Which Senses Spa? GF or SSR?

a real lady

I have a day to myself during an upcoming Disney trip and would like to book a spa treatment. I have read conflicting reviews of the spas at the Grand Floridian and at Saratoga Springs.... so I was wondering if any dis-ers had opinions on which spa is nicer and a better use of my few hours of spa time.

I love the spa at SSR. I never stay there, but go out of my way to treat myself at the SSR Senses. It's peaceful. The resort itself is peaceful, so even after the treatment, I can walk out to less of a sensory shock than GF. I am sure there are others that feel differently.

I love the spa at SSR. I never stay there, but go out of my way to treat myself at the SSR Senses. It's peaceful. The resort itself is peaceful, so even after the treatment, I can walk out to less of a sensory shock than GF. I am sure there are others that feel differently.
Thanks for the feedback! I am leaning towards SSR, so this is helpful to hear!

Staying at SSR the 1st time. Which building is the best to stay in & where do take my luggage to have it checked to the airport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter