Which Savannah is the best at AKL and which floor is best for viewing?

disnaholic

<font color=red>Hey HUSBAND, hands off my tag!!!</
I recently made reservations for a non-smoking room at AKL. I would like some opinions on which floor is best for viewing the animals and which savannah is the best.
Thanks for any info!!!!!!:D

My opinion would be the second floor, because since their is no first floor, it is the closest floor to the animals.

Now I'm confused!I was thinking highest floor possible so that we might see more but 2nd floor makes sense too!HELP!

Another vote for the second floor, that's where we were and we were VERY close to the animals. :)

Hello,
Thanks for the replies and keep them coming!!!
Can anyone suggest the best Savannah. I saw some pictures of the Sunset Savannah and I was not sure what to think about it. The Arusha Savannah looked beautiful, but I would like to get opinions from DISers that have alreay experienced this amazing resort!!!!!
Thanks!

Yep, second floor. We were on the fourth floor Uzuma Savannah and it was good, but lower would have been great. I can see how in some location tree tops would at least partially block your view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter