• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which sandals for Disney? Help me pick!

I thought pink was a neutral color?

In our house, with 3 girls, everything goes with pink :)

:lmao:

Very true with my girls as well, DD3.5 just needs something to go wit her few outfits that aren't pink! :rotfl:

Those Land End sandals look great! Otherwise, my vote is for #2 - they look like they have a little cushioning. I'd stear clear of any thong style - you definitely don't want blisters on little feet! We got DD5 a pair of Nike sandals on our last trip - she wore those even to the parks and had no problems!

Between your final choices of 2 and 9, I still go with 9 because of the heel straps (they look flexible). I also want to say that my girls have the Lands End sandals that someone above mentioned and they are also great shoes for a great price.

Thanks for all the help, :)
I think I've narrowed it down to #2 and #9.

Need one last vote from everyone!

Those were my two picks. Id probably go with #9 because they are the better brand...better quality. My daughter always loved her Primigi shoes, said they were the most comfortable.

I really can't make the decision (I'm sure some of you are rolling your eyes,:rolleyes: go ahead, roll on, but when it comes to clothes and shoes no matter who they're for it takes me forever to pick! :laughing:) so I think I'll order both two and nine and see which fits best and keep that one (maybe they'll both fit really well ;)) :rotfl:. Going by the picture DD can't decide either so we'll have to see. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter