• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Rooms are best at WL

pocketsout

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am taking my family (my wife, myself, and my two boys, 7 & 2) to WL next Christmas.

I read in the resorts guide that you may be able to request rooms in certain areas via the Room Assignment Desk.

Can anyone suggest any good room locations (both Woods and Courtyard facing).

Thanks,

Try the woodsview above the Whispering Canyon restaurant on the 6'th floor. View of both the lobby when you walk out your door and the MK fireworks.

1) You request rooms when you make the ressie.
2) The CM puts the request on your ressies.
3) There is no way to request rooms through the Rooms Assigner.
. . . anything faxed to the resort will be placed into File-13
. . . phone calls to Room Assigners are not permitted, or are ignored

We stayed at WL last November after Thanksgiving. We had originally booked a Woods View Room but wanted the Courtyard w/bunk beds (but Courtyard w/bunk beds was much more money). I had called to extend our stay an additional night, when I did that my rep. had walked me through on how to get an discount or upgrade to our room. He had me type up "discounts" on the WDW travel site and it came up with different discounts and codes . In which, I received an upgrade from Woods View to Courtyard w/bunk beds. My two DS loved it! We had such a great view of the pool and the grounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter