Which room sizes do you book the most?

What DVC room sizes do you usually book, and for how many people?

• Studio for 1-2 people

Votes: 56 22.0%
  • Studio for 3-5 people

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • 1-BR for 1-2 people

Votes: 47 18.5%
  • 1-BR for 3-5 people

Votes: 76 29.9%
  • 2-BR for 1-3 people

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • 2-BR for 4-6 people

Votes: 63 24.8%
  • 2-BR for 7-10 people

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • 3-BR Grand Villa

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
We're a family of 3 and because we have such a teeny tiny contract we always go with a studio. I'd love to pick up a few more points so we could get a one-bedroom as our son gets older but that isn't in the cards right now so we'll continue to be nice and cozy!

It is pretty much just Studios. We can maximize our points allowing us multiple trips in a year or longer stays.

Selected 2BR for 4-6 people. In 2006, when we bought DVC, we started off in a 1BR. We are a family of 5 and the kids were 7, 7 and 9 in 2006. The twin DDs-7 slept on pull out and DS-9 slept on aerobed on floor. In 2011, we graduated to a 2BR. That's what we book now, with 5 of us. If less than 5 we can do a 1BR or studio, though we prefer a 1BR for the separate master bedroom and washer/dryer.

We're a family of 3 and because we have such a teeny tiny contract we always go with a studio. I'd love to pick up a few more points so we could get a one-bedroom as our son gets older but that isn't in the cards right now so we'll continue to be nice and cozy!

Same with our family...we go with a studio so we can stay longer on less points!

Even if I'm traveling alone I usually go for 1 bedroom. I like the space and the washer/dryer. I did studio last visit and really felt cramped.

Normally a 2 BR but now our family has grown from 4 to 7, including our first grandchild! We have upgraded, banked, use and borrowed for a 3 BR Gramd villa at SSR in January!

Not a studio fan, like to have a kitchen. We are family that likes some space. Sometimes its just the for of us, but usually its at least 6, often 10 of us and every few years, 14 of us. 6 we will get a two bedroom. If it is 10 we either get a 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom or preferably we get a GV. 14 of us we need a GV and a 1 bedroom or studio. Two upcoming trips I have a 2BR at VGC in November for just 4 of us, that will be more space than we need, but it was all I could get at 7 months. In Feb. we have a BLT GV for 10 of us.

This morning I booked a 1 bdrm for 3 of us at VGC because the studios were booked already. For a short trip (2 nights) we don't need anything bigger than a studio, but we will enjoy it!

We enjoy the full kitchen and even though it's usually just 2 of us we try to get those as often as we can with our points.

That's hard to answer. I originally bought DVC in 1999 for my mom and I in a 1 bedroom, I wanted the luxury of having the extra space. She could go to bed early and I could hang out in the living room, having the laundry, kitchen, etc. She called it "our apartment". She passed away in 2005 and since then I either go solo or with friends. Solo of course is in a studio. With 1 or 2 friends, sometimes a studio, sometimes a 1 bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter