Which rides are closed?

wtg03

In Love with a Mouse!!!
Can anyone tell me which rides are closed for rehab(or any other reason) the week of November 3rd? Also, what are the hours for this week?
Thanks-
Dub

The attractions that will be undergoing rehab during the time you will be in WDW are as follows:

IN MK:
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Alien Encounter

In Epcot:
The France Pavillion (Eiffel Tower is undergoing rehab, the other parts of the pavillion are open)

In Disney- MGM Studios:
The Animation Tour

As for the hours, the projected hours, which are subject to change are:

MK:
9 am- 7 pm Sunday through Friday, and 9 am- 10 pm on Saturday. Extra Magic Hours days are Sunday and Thursday, when portions of the park will open to WDW resort guests at 8 am.

Epcot:
Future World: 9 am- 7 pm daily (with Spaceship Earth, Test Track and Mission: Space, Mousegears and Electric Umbrella open until 9 pm)
World Showcase: 11 am- 9 pm daily
Extra Magic Hour day is Wednesday when portions of the park will open to WDW resort guests at 8 am.

Disney MGM Studios: 9 am- 7 pm Sunday - Friday, and 9 am - 8 pm Saturday. Extra Magic Hour days are Tuesday and Saturday when portions the park will open at 8 am for WDW resort guests.

Animal Kingdom: 9 am - 5 pm daily. Extra Magic Hour days are Monday and Friday when portions of the park will open at 8 am for WDW resort guests.

There are no E Ticket nights at MK for WDW resort guests planned for late October/Early November.

When I went 3 years ago in November, BTM was closed for repairs! So in 6 years, 2 trips, no BTM for us....

I guess after what happened in DL, perhaps I should be glad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter