• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which retail places give the best employee discounts?

Lane Bryant ~ 40% discount, 55% discount about one weekend a month & free stuff periodically. Salary stunk though! $7/hr. (although I hear this can vary from store 2 store)

Longs Drug Store (i think West Coast only) always hires around the holidays and discount is store cost + 10% which comes in handy on Holiday decorations, gift wrap, cards, medicines in the winter time, etc.. even on all that holiday liquor! :thumbsup2

~jon

txSleepingBeauty said:
Barnes & Noble is 30% off all the time with a week during the holidays at 40%. plus your discount works at GameStop as well....

now i know where to steer dd towards when she gets old enough-she'd save me a fortune on her book addictions, plus she'd gain massive status with her younger brother who would be thrilled with the gamestop discount :thumbsup2

Hmm. Best I remember, when I worked at Sears during college, we got 30% off soft-lines, and 20% off jewelry/electronics/hardware, etc. We got to preview sales, put back merchandise to buy when it went on sale, and use coupons PLUS get our employee discount.

I found something for EVERYONE on my list!

Hey, maybe I need to go back there part-time this year! Hahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter