Which restaurants currently charge if you miss a reservation?

Jrits

DIS Veteran
I know soon it will be all restaurants but for the month if November, which would charge. I know that all character meals do, but any others?

I think all the sig. restaurants will require a cc.

After Oct. 31, all ADRs at all of the restaurants, signature or not, will require a credit card hold when booking, and the no-show policy will apply.

BUT, if you make an ADR prior to Oct. 31 for a place that doesn't require a credit card currently, like Sanaa, they won't have your cc and can't charge for the no-show, even if the ADR is for 180 days out. So it does matter when you make the ADR.

The new policy starts on Oct 31, after that date, the new rules will apply.

The rules will only apply to reservations made after the new policy takes effect. Any reservations made before that date, that did not require a credit card number to book, are not subject to the no-show fee.

From 10/31 on you will need to enter a credit card number to guarantee any table service location ADR.

As for the OP's original question...for ADRs made before the new policy takes effect, the following restaurants will charge a no-show fee...
  • 1900 Park Fare
  • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
  • Artist Point
  • Be Our Guest (dinner only)
  • California Grill
  • Cape May Café
  • Chef Mickeys
  • Cítricos
  • The Crystal Palace
  • Flying Fish Café
  • The Garden Grill
  • Hollywood & Vine
  • Jiko The Cooking Place
  • Le Cellier Steakhouse
  • Narcoossees
  • 'Ohana
  • Tusker House Restaurant
  • The Hollywood Brown Derby
  • Victoria & Alberts (cancellation policy is $25/per person)
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse

Current eateries with $10 per person no-show fees:

1900 Park Fare, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Artist Point, Be Our Guest
California Grill, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey's, Citrico's, Crystal Palace
Flying Fish Café, Garden Grill, Hollywood & Vine, Hollywood Brown Derby
Jiko, Le Cellier, Narcoossee's, 'Ohana, Tusker House, Yachtsman Steakhouse

You pre-pay the entire cost of CRT at booking not just a deposit.

This is also true for the Hoop Dee Doo and Spirit of Aloha dinner shows. If you do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance you lose the entire amount.

I was told by the folks at (407)WDW-DINE last week when changing ADR's that the new policy starts October 31, and ALL restaurants will charge a fee of $10 and up if a reservation is not cancelled within given time frame of that restaurant. There have been too many people not showing up for their reservations...I was also told if you miss a reservation due to cancelled flights, or flight delays that there will be exceptions. So, we will just have to wait and see...:confused:
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter