• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurants at Disney don't have children's menus?

I believe Wolfgang Puck Express doesn't have a child's menu for breakfast- but they have them for lunch and dinner.

There are a couple places in epcot that doesn't have a kids menu. Off the top of my head I know nine dragons doesn't have one. If u go onto the disney website u should be able to look at the menus for all the restaurants.

All DDP table service restaurants have them.

Yes, even Nine Dragons.

There are some counter service restaurants that don't have them, like the turkey leg carts, Les Halles, the fish & chips kiosk, Starbucks, Sommerfest, etc.

So it looks like a total of eight locations, including Starbucks (which never does, right?) and a turkey leg cart or two?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter