Which restaurants are the best for small kids?

MarinaD

Mouseketeer
So, we are heading to WDW in November with DD (1 1/2), DD (10), and DH. What are some of the MUST see restaurants? We go every year but this year bc of the baby I feel like we need to relive some of the kiddie stuff.....

like with my first DD, we did Garden Grill with Chip & Dale, etc.

Please let me know some MUST eats..

Thanks!

Question: Do you know how she responds to costume characters? Face characters?

Some kids do very badly with large fur things.

We do Tusker House at animal kingdom every trip. Absolutely love it! If the little would recognize characters from disney junior, Hollywood and vine in Hollywood studios is great. Those two have always had the best character interaction in my experience and the kids can get up and dance around with them instead of just sitting at the table the whole time. They both might enjoy the princesses at akershus or Cinderella's royal table

We always opted for QS meals when the kids were that small. When my daughter was 3 we would go to the Crystal Palace or Chef Mickeys. My kids are now 13 and 9 and they are still both a hit!

Now that your oldest is a "Disney Adult" you may look at non-buffet places and have her order off the kids menu as much as possible at TS meals. It was not as hard for my son, who at 10 at quite well and larger portions, but my daughter could not touch an adult sized meal at 10. Silly to pay adult prices for buffets if you don't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter