• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurant for Candlelight Processional Package?

buttons

Earning My Ears
My DH and I have never been to the candlelight processional and have decided for our trip in Dec/Jan that we will utilize the dinner package. I just can't decide which restaurant. Any suggestions? Here are the choices we are considering:Biergarten, Restaurant Akershus, Garden Grill, Nine Dragons, Rose & Crown, Marrakesh Restaurant, or San Angel Inn. HELLP!!!

...well, I can't decide between Restaurant Marrakesh and San Angel. I enjoy them both about equally. The atmosphere in San Angel, though, simply can't be beat!!! However, Marrakesh is high underrated; the food there is excellent!

Joe

I'd vote for San Angel Inn - the atmosphere is wonderful, and the food is really good too!
We've also tried Marrekesh, Garden Grill, and Nine Dragons; and enjoyed our meals too! (Canada is also a family favorite)

We'll be at the Dec 6 Candlelight Processional, and we're trying Chefs de France for dinner!

We chose San Angel Inn for our CP dinner package.

Kaycee

We loved Le Cellier, but since that is not on your list, my choice would be San Angel Inn. Just remember that you must allow time to get to and from the restaurant as it is some distance from the American Garden Theater.

I haven't been to all of the restaurants you've listed, but just want to say that the dinner package is really a better deal at the menu restaurants than at the buffet restaurants. You can order any salad/soup/appetizer (appetizers are usually the most expensive choices), entree an desert from the menu.

A couple of years ago we did the CP combined with a PS at The Land. I was surprised to be joined by Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Goofy, and Pluto. Are there any other places, in conjunction with the CP PS, where the characters show up? (Last time it was just us two adults, but this time my niece is going with us, so it would be really neat if we could combine the CP PS (her mom willreally love the CP) with a Character Meal.

/th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter