• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which restaurant for 20th Anniversary?

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
Yikes - our trip is barely 2 weeks away & I haven't made my usual daily PS's. I do have CRT booked for a late breakfast (thanks to a very kind DIS'r who was cancelling).

For dinner on our anniversary I have tentatively booked Hoop De Do Review. Not sure that's what we really want to do. We will have our two teens with us. I just am having problems getting motivated - don't want our special evening to seem "been there, done that", but I can't think of anything original.

Our favorites are Artist Pointe, California Grill & Hollywood Brown Derby. Don't want these for our anniversary because we have done them all multiple times. Tried Shula's last visit & wasn't impressed.

Help! I need ideas for a fun evening (that can still be booked at this late date)! Our anniversary is June 8th!

Since you've already done Cali Grill, I would suggest trying Jikos. If you really want to splurge, go for Victoria & Alberts :goodvibes

We celebrated our 20th at Victria & Alberts. This year is our 30th we will be celebrating at Blue Zoo. Other great choices are Jiko, Bistro de Paris, Citricos and Palio. Have a wonderful anniversary.

I also recommend:

Flying Fish on the Boardwalk
Bistro de Paris
Citricos
Artist Pointe
Romantic room service ;)

To be a little different, do something fun like the Polynesian Luau or 'Ohana; or if you really want to go nuts, look into reserving the Breathless or one of the private areas for Illuminations, wher you will be treated to wonderfull desserts, drinks, coffee, etc. Something very unique and memorable!

Thanks for all the ideas & suggestions. We have some interesting options to sort through now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter