Which Resort?

Which Epcot Resort?

• Beach Club

• Yacht Club

• Boardwalk Inn

Results are only viewable after voting.

DznyCrzy11

"When you wish upon a star, makes no difference wh
Ok, if you were going to Epcot for one day before your cruise, which Epcot resort would you choose? DH and I were going to stay at POFQ and go to DTD. Last night we decided to spend that one day in Epcot....YAY!!!!! Now, I'm thinking of staying at an Epcot resort, haha. It would be nice for convenience but not sure if the price will be worth it since our flight does not arrive until a little after 2:00 pm and then we're planning on staying that whole day in Epcot. Any thoughts and/or ideas?

Sent from my LG G2.

Ok, if you were going to Epcot for one day before your cruise, which Epcot resort would you choose? DH and I were going to stay at POFQ and go to DTD. Last night we decided to spend that one day in Epcot....YAY!!!!! Now, I'm thinking of staying at an Epcot resort, haha. It would be nice for convenience but not sure if the price will be worth it since our flight does not arrive until a little after 2:00 pm and then we're planning on staying that whole day in Epcot. Any thoughts and/or ideas? Sent from my LG G2.

I haven't stayed there personally, but my family visited the Boardwalk Inn on our last trip and fell hopelessly in love. All the Epcot resorts are beautiful and have a perfect location, but the Boardwalk really beguiled us. We put it on our bucket list to stay there. If you're going to Epcot, I think it's worth it to upgrade to one of those resorts for the convenience, particularly if you plan on spending time in the WS. Sounds like a wonderful way to begin your trip!

We have stayed at Beach Club and Yacht Club and love them both. Beach Club is closer to Epcot out of all three Epcot resorts. You will pay quite a bit more than POR for the room but will save time getting to Epcot. If you have room to splurge I say go for it.

Thank you for the input. Now I'm thinking we will stay at All Star Sports instead of POFQ or an Epcot resort. We would save $89 which would just about cover one of our tickets to Epcot. Just thinking that way because it will probably be 3:00 or 3:30 by the time we check into the resort and then we are planning on heading straight to Epcot and staying until they close at 11:00 pm and then being picked up by the DCL bus the next morning. So we'll be spending very little time at the resort. We have been spoiled with staying at the Poly though. :/

Sent from my LG G2.

Have a great time at the park!!! There is always next time for an Epcot resort!!

By the way we just cruised on the Fantasy this November. It was beautiful!!!
Are you going Western or Eastern Caribbean?

lala5176 said:
By the way we just cruised on the Fantasy this November. It was beautiful!!!
Are you going Western or Eastern Caribbean?

I bet it was! We are going to the Western Caribbean. Which one did you do?

Sent from my LG G2.

We went to the Western Caribbean. We prefer that over Eastern. My kids want to go back on the Magic now that its been refurbished (they love all things Marvel).
Have a great time.

lala5176 said:
We went to the Western Caribbean. We prefer that over Eastern. My kids want to go back on the Magic now that its been refurbished (they love all things Marvel).
Have a great time.

I'm thinking an Eastern for next year. :)

Sent from my LG G2.

Have you checked the Swan and Dolphin. Epcot resorts without the Disney price might be good for a short stay

We stayed onsite for the first time in August. We did both the BWI and WL. Having had a look around and several meals at the other deluxe resorts I am convinced that we picked the best resort on property - the Boardwalk Inn. I loved the WL as well, but stayed there for budget reasons, as we wanted 3 weeks instead of 2, and having seen all the other MK resorts probably would have preferred the Poly. However I think the BWI tops even the monorail resorts.

If you are staying at Epcot all day, it's a great location, as you can walk it in 10 minutes from the entrance between UK and France. Also don't rule out the YC and BC, and their location and theming were also top drawer. But I felt that the Boardwalk itself was awesome, especially if you are a party of adults.

myzel said:
Have you checked the Swan and Dolphin. Epcot resorts without the Disney price might be good for a short stay

That's an idea. Only thing with those is you have to pay for transportation to and from the airport but it might still be cheaper than staying at POFQ.

Sent from my LG G2.

Letterhead said:
We stayed onsite for the first time in August. We did both the BWI and WL. Having had a look around and several meals at the other deluxe resorts I am convinced that we picked the best resort on property - the Boardwalk Inn. I loved the WL as well, but stayed there for budget reasons, as we wanted 3 weeks instead of 2, and having seen all the other MK resorts probably would have preferred the Poly. However I think the BWI tops even the monorail resorts.

If you are staying at Epcot all day, it's a great location, as you can walk it in 10 minutes from the entrance between UK and France. Also don't rule out the YC and BC, and their location and theming were also top drawer. But I felt that the Boardwalk itself was awesome, especially if you are a party of adults.

Definitely keeping that option open! I thought we were decided on staying at Sports but last night DH said he doesn't know if he wants to stay there....So now I'm focused on the Epcot resorts again, haha.

Sent from my LG G2.

Ok, I have added a poll to this thread. I think I have DH convinced that we should stay at an Epcot Resort, now to figure out which one! I am leaning towards Beach Club. Keep in mind, we won't get to MCO until a little after 2:00 pm, taking ME to resort, checking in, finding room, and then going to Epcot and planning on staying there until they close. The next morning DCL bus will pick us up, I'm guessing around noon so we'll also eat breakfast at the resort. :surfweb:

Ok, I have added a poll to this thread. I think I have DH convinced that we should stay at an Epcot Resort, now to figure out which one! I am leaning towards Beach Club. Keep in mind, we won't get to MCO until a little after 2:00 pm, taking ME to resort, checking in, finding room, and then going to Epcot and planning on staying there until they close. The next morning DCL bus will pick us up, I'm guessing around noon so we'll also eat breakfast at the resort. :surfweb:

We've only stayed at the BC, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I would probably choose BWI, but that's only because we've already stayed at the BC. With that said, the BC is a great resort and if you are planning a TS breakfast, Cape May is right there :). Good luck.

mickeynut1 said:
We've only stayed at the BC, but I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I would probably choose BWI, but that's only because we've already stayed at the BC. With that said, the BC is a great resort and if you are planning a TS breakfast, Cape May is right there :). Good luck.

I thought I was set on BWI but now I'm thinking BC, Haha.

Sent from my LG G2.

I think I have just about convinced DH that we should stay at BC...... YAY!!!! :)

Sent from my LG G2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter