Which resort

dream2011

Mouseketeer
Hey all new to this thread we usually go Disney cruise for vacation. Would like to go to Disney World this year. Which moderate resort has the best pool?
Thanks for your help
Cathy

The moderate resorts all have a nice themed pool with waterslide, as well as "quiet" pools. Personally, our family has enjoyed the main pools at both CBR and POR.

Enjoy your vacation!

We loved CBR. It had the pirate ship area for the little ones, then a big and little water slide with the pirate castle type theme. Plus love the walk into the water, beach type set up.

how old are you kids?

younger ones - POFQ

pre-teens and teens - CSR

now if you kids are into pirates - CBR

water hole - POR

Csr definitely has the best mod pool and even better than some deluxes too.

CSR has a really fast slide. Great pool for that age

CSR has an amazing pool and is part of the reason I am heading back for a 5th visit next week. I like it better than the Poly and GF pool.

Our daughter will be 9 when we go. She loves the aqua duck in the dream ship
Thanks Cathy

You won't find anything like the AquaDuck at any WDW resort. You might want to look into going to a water park, but I'm not even sure anything there would be particularly similar to the AquaDuck.

My 8 yr old DD loved the pirate-themed pool at CSR - and she's not necessarily into pirates!

POR is my favorite Moderate ... but I've got to give the pool honors to CSR

elaw said:
POR is my favorite Moderate ... but I've got to give the pool honors to CSR

I actually like the POR pool better. And yes its also my fave mod. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards App

You won't find anything like the AquaDuck at any WDW resort. You might want to look into going to a water park, but I'm not even sure anything there would be particularly similar to the AquaDuck.

My 8 yr old DD loved the pirate-themed pool at CSR - and she's not necessarily into pirates!

LoL I think you mean CBR.. Maybe crush n gusher at Typhoon Lagoon is what she's after..

BTW...POR's pool is definitely nice , always a good size crowd, (Never Overcrowded) and fun, but CSR slide is a bit better, and the lifeguards there just seemed a lot more intentive....Either shall do the trick for ya..

FYI, POR and POFQ are sister resorts, so if you are staying at either one you can use either pool. If you're staying at the other moderates, you have to use the pool at that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter