Which resort would you choose (POLL)

Which of these resorts would you stay at?

• Polynesian GV

• Beach Club (not sure of room type yet)

• Wilderness Lodge (standard view)

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the age of your children, it is BC hands down. Last trip, we stayed there and LOVED it! Unbelievable convenience to Epcot. My kids are 9 and I think I will have a hard time getting them back to the MK area. Our 1st trip was the Poly which we loved. As much as i liked WL that boat trip was LONG! Good Luck!!!

Since you've done Poly before I say try BC. :) It's a fun area, you'll have Stormalong Bay and the boardwalk. I love to try all the resorts just to see what they're like. ;)

I vote the WL. Two bunk bed rooms would work very well for your large family.

We love the WL! The courtyard view rooms are nice to watch the water pageant. However, there are a few standard view rooms where you can actually have a view of the castle. The WL prices are GREAT too - for the category!

I vote for BC :thumbsup2 .
That's where we are staying this May with 6 1/2, 4 and 2.
We decided mainly because of the pool!
We'll see how it goes. It all depends on how 6 1/2 reacts to Epcot. If he shows no interest there, it'll be a disaster?! :eek:

I vote for the WL. It is our favorite resort. It is beautiful, quiet, and homey feeling. We love the WL. :cheer2:

Hve you checked out the DVC villas? I am thinking this might be our last year in a regular hotel room at disney because we have 4 children(2 are very young so we still fit in one room at the Poly or the GF) I was looking at the Beach Club villas- price wise it might be a better option- I even started checking out the DVC board here to get some ideas for point rentals. That is a very reasonable way to do it- but you really have to trust who you are renting from. You can also rent direct from Disney I think.
But out of your list I voted BC for the location and the ages of your children- I think you will be spending more time at Epcot and MGM than MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter