Which resort would you book???

I took it twice last week and both times it only stopped at the Marketplace which was perfect because that's where I wanted to go.

I know it isn't on your list, but I vote Coronado Springs. It is absolutely beautiful and very close to everything. I just got back from 10 days there and everything about it was amazing!

we have stayed at all the deluxe but AKL and all the mods (POR being favorite there and like the boat and food court better there) and then tried all the all star values and then tired POP and love it over htere and bus service best of any resort property be it deluxe or other values. when we stay places other than Disney like a deluxe hotle but at Disney value is just fine for us we decided. we have not tried AoA as little Mermaid is standard room and pretty far from food courts we heard will check it out this trip.

I would personally do POR. It is my my favorite resort, next to Wilderness Lodge. Great pathways and we love the boat to DTD.

POR (It's our favorite, and we have stay all levels.)
AoA (Because it's new and we love the Little Mermaid.)
Caribbean (Very nice, but very spread out.)
Pop (Although it's not my favorite, it's okay, there's nothing wrong with Pop.)

In that order.

port or carb heard a lot of people love the carb because it is so colorful.

Out of your options, I would choose POR. I've never stayed at POR but I've heard it wonderful. We had it booked until I changed it for BC. We prefer deluxes but some of the moderates are nice too. CBR is nice but HUGE and we weren't a fan of all the extra walking we had to do to get anywhere. AoA seems more like a family type resort and if its just you and your boyfriend, I'd stay POR.

Never stay Value!
All Star Music - Stayed there once and vowed never to say Value again, slow, rude and too too too many people.

Deluxe is too much, so we stay Moderate.
Caribbean Beach- Great Loved it!
Coronado Springs - Hated it! Just laid out poorly, too much walking to go everywhere.
Port Orleans Riverside - Nice beautiful.

We are thinking about Port Orleans French Quarter or Port Orleans Riverside in a "Princess" room.

But never value! ... and that's my two cents.

Radiorox said:
It goes from POR, stops at POFQ and then DTD. I can't remember if it makes two stops at DTD (East/West), though.

On the way you'll pass the Treehouse Villas but, it doesn't stop there.

Jackie

It is a round trip; but only stops at Marketplace.

Out of just those I would say POR since the hubby and I are trying that one out this fall! But I would also like to suggest Coronado Springs. We stayed there last year and LOVED it, much more than the Contemporary even. It reminded us of our honeymoon in Mexico and it was absolutely GORGEOUS. I always like to try something new, and it doesn't seem like you have stayed there...???

CSR was very well themed, romantic, and would be a great option for an adult
getaway! We like the large grounds, again I think much better for an adult trip. We would go back there before ever staying at another deluxe, again just because we spend so little time at the resort like you. My hubby and are always staying at hotels for work so we want to spend more time away from the hotel :)

If price isn't an issue why not choose a mod over a value? There are so many little kids at the values I feel...ESP with AoA being new. I'd go with a more adult hotel!

How about the dolphin? We are staying there next week and got $127/night AAA rate, plus resort fee and parking fee is bringing it up to around $170/night. It would be great to just walk to epcot if that is where you are going to plan on going every day, you wouldn't even need a car then.

we have stayed at all the deluxe but AKL and all the mods (POR being favorite there and like the boat and food court better there) and then tried all the all star values and then tired POP and love it over htere and bus service best of any resort property be it deluxe or other values. when we stay places other than Disney like a deluxe hotle but at Disney value is just fine for us we decided. we have not tried AoA as little Mermaid is standard room and pretty far from food courts we heard will check it out this trip.

Little Mermaid is definitely far away from everything. It's the very back building at AoA.

If price isn't an issue why not choose a mod over a value? There are so many little kids at the values I feel...ESP with AoA being new. I'd go with a more adult hotel!

I totally agree with that. I stayed at CSR and then went back to All Star Music (it was way too much to stay at CSR for 2 weekends in a row) for a few days. It was awful! There were kids everywhere. Now, I realize it is Disney and everything, but we could hear the people 2 rooms down from us screaming at all hours of the day/night. Random kids would start knocking on your door and run away at all hours of the night. Plus, the amenities are terrible. I got a brush burn on my elbow from the sheets! Going from a mod back to a value is something I will never consider doing again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter