Which Resort Is Best Proximity to HS?

OH2FL

In Sarasota Only 2 Hours From Disney!
We're heading over to see the Christmas lights 12/4 and 5 - one afternoon/evening at MK and the last night at HS. Tryiing to figure out the best place to stay.. probably best proximity to HS. Walk, bus or....?

Any of the Epcot resorts would be closest to HS. BC/YC, BWI or Swan/Dolphin. I'd say its about a 20 min walk to HS from BC.

We're heading over to see the Christmas lights 12/4 and 5 - one afternoon/evening at MK and the last night at HS. Tryiing to figure out the best place to stay.. probably best proximity to HS. Walk, bus or....?

The Boardwalk is the closest to HS. It is a nice walk along a nicely lit path. There is also a boat.

If you have children Beach Club if not Boardwalk both are within walking distance to HS and EPCOT

When we walked to HS, we were staying at the Swan/Dolphin...can't remember which one. If I recall correctly, the Boardwalk was closest out of the Disney Epcot resorts.

As others have said, any of the Epcot resorts are fairly close to DHS. The YC/BC are probably the furthest. The BW is the closest for walking (0.8 miles or about 14 football fields). The Swan would be the next closest (0.9 miles), with the Dolphin only being slightly further.

In terms of the boat, the Swan/Dolphin are the closest. The boat goes from Epcot to BW to YC/BC to S/D to DHS. So the S/D is the last stop on the way to DHS and the first stop on the way back from DHS.

It was a 14 minute walk for us (leisurly pace) from the entrance of DHS to BWI when we stayed there this past April.

The closest by bus are CBR and Pop. I've used my car from Pop many times, it's about 7 minutes if you get stuck at the lights.

View walking from EPCOT resorts.

WDWXMAS2008395A-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter