which resort?? HELP

disneydreaming4now

Mouseketeer
we will be going WDW in Dec. Im trying to decide between Contemporary BLT studio villa theme park view or GF studio villa standard view. It will be DH, DS(10), DD(17)maybe, and me(DM).. Im torn between the two because I know both are great resorts..... Please help me, weve never stayed at either...

I think your big questions here are view and short walk to MK choice vs. dining choices. BLT will give you a fireworks show every night and a short walk to MK, but limited dining options in my opinion whereas the GF will not give you the fireworks view or short walk to MK, but you will have some excellent dining choices. Everyone does want to have a stay at GF as it is Disney's flagship resort and I've heard that the guest experience there is second to none on property. Personally I haven't stayed in either resort, but I have stayed in a Tower Room at the CR and I can tell you that the staff at the CR is probably a very close second to that at the GF.

I'm more inclined to say BLT for the view, but I think you might be a tad bit happier at the GF.

OP - Be aware that BLT studios are small (probably the smallest studio villas on property). With four people, it may be quite cramped. The standard rooms at CR are large and have a day bed in addition to the two queens. Might be a better option for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter