Which resort for first-timer & 2yo?

*LuckyMom*

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip for my DMom (the first-timer) for the first week of March. I know it's last-minute, but we are going to take advantage of 4/3 free. DH & DS(2) will come along as well, so I am trying to decide which resort will be most **Magical** for this trip. We love WDW......stayed at GF, CR, BWV, SSR, BWI.......We love anything Disney and are all very easy-going & routines flexible.....So, what do you think?

Personally, I love AKL. I've always had beautiful rooms there, I love the restaurants and waking up and seeing zebra and giraffe right outside is not an experience many people get to have!

I've never stayed at the Poly- I hope to on my next trip! But people seem to really love that hotel and you can't beat the view of the fireworks!

I have to say though, as an adult one of the most magical feelings I get is being out on the boardwalk at night. Any of those hotels are fine. But there's such a pretty, quiet, magic out there at night.

Where ever you stay, I'm sure it'll be great!

Looks like you mostly stay deluxe. I would go with the Poly!!

Fell free to check out my CSR website below too.

We stayed at the Poly when our girls were 2. We knew that we would be spending most of our time at MK and wanted something close off the monorail. It worked great for us.

I would go with the Contemporary because chances are with a 2 year old you will be spending most of your time at the Magic Kingdom. Well the Contemporary is the closest Resort to there, so when going you have the walkway and coming back you can once again take the walkway or the Resort Monorail since the Contemporary is the next stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter