WHICH princesses sign pillow cases please??

Lindy Loo

DIS Veteran
My DD 4 has a pillow case with Sleeping Beauty ( Auroa?) Cinderella and Snow white on. After reading these threads on pillow case signing, I think it will make a great "extra" pressie for her to take back to the UK. Can anyone please confrim that these princesses are on the boat ( Wonder) so they can sign. princess:

Many thanks.... sooooo much info on here, been at pc for 2 hours !!! LOL :rotfl2:

What I did for my two princesses (aged 18 and 22 and still loves Disney!!!) was pack pillowcases in a ziplock bag with colored markers and a note asking for all the princesses signatures. I also enclosed a thank you note and some candy and dropped this off at Guest Service the first night of the cruise. It was delivered to our stateroom on the last night of the cruise with all the princess signatures.

This is exactly what we did on our Magic cruise on 1/07/06. We brought a Princess pillow case from Target with Belle, Princess Aurora, and Cinderella printed on it. We turned in the pillow case, with a Sharpie, on the first night to guest services. They have a form you fill out on which you request which characters you want to have sign. In our case, we asked for all the Princesses on board, plus the Fairy Godmother.

They return the pillow case to your cabin on the last night, signed. Belle, Princess Aurora, and Cinderella all signed their pictures. The other princesses signed around the edge. The Fairy Godmother signed next to Cinderella. It looked great. We proudly showed it to our DD-4 who was not pleased at all , explaining (actually fairly calmly) that princesses didn't sign "stupid pillowcases", they signed autograph books!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter