Which presidential candidate do you absolutely pray doesn't win?

Long list:
I' don't pray for such things but I'd be displeased if any of these knucklheads were president:

Rudy (Mr. 9/11 is full of bologna)
Thompson (shoulda stayed in show business)
Huckabee (we don't need a southern baptist preacher as president)
Romney (he was liberal before he was conservative and who knows what's next?)
and because he brown-nosed Dubya in the last election =John McCain

I'd be happy if Dodd, Biden, Edwards, Obama or Clinton is elected.

Anyone other than John McCain or Ron Paul. Hillary and Rudy would be the worst two by far. McCain is the only realistic candidate I can consider voting for. I'll most likely be writing in.

I am keeping an open mind to all of them right now, but do not like how Hillary is handling things, so she would be my top non vote getter right now.

Heck, I'll even vote Republican for once if the right candidate emerges.

I'd hate to see Tancredo elected if he ran for dogcatcher, much less as the POTUS. Now that he's just dropped out of the running, you can fill in the blank with any of the Republican candidates as far as I'm concerned.

Mike Huckabee

I don't like Huckabee either.

Huckabee. I just don't think it would be appropriate (nor good for international relations) to have a clergyperson as Pres.

I do not want any candidate to become president who will make his or her decisions based on their own religious views.

Huckabee, creeeepy :scared1:

Huckabee, Thompson, Romney...it would be a sad day for this American if any of those 3 were elected.

I'm not the slightest bit worried though. I'm sure our new POTUS will be Hillary. I'd rather it be Obama or Edwards (or my absolute favorite who is not even running, Gore) but I'm o.k. with Hillary.

Huckabee!:scared1:

Oh and I am not praying he won't get elected. I just am hoping it.

Huckabee. He makes me sick.

:eek: Huckabee! He's scary!!:scared1:

Huckabee and any of the democrats.

While I can't say that I really like anyone on either side I think Huckabee is the scariest possibility imho.

Huckabee, Guiliani, or any other Republican.

Huckabee, especially. Or any republican.

Anyone who is going to push their personal religious views onto this country; ie: abortion bans, even more intolerance towards gays and gay marriage, abstinence-only education, etc.

On the Democrat's side -- Hillary Clinton, who seems to be the main choice of many on here. Maybe there's a large amount of Bush/Clinton fatigue out there and I'm not the only one?

On the GOP side -- despite the fact that I love his support for the fair tax plan, Huckabee. This is only because what the US really needs is a President who can unite, and I'm afraid that a former minister would have too many on the left beating the "he's going to turn the US into a theocracy" drum for the next 4 years.

Huckabee, Thompson, and Romney.

Huckabee. Very, very scary guy. Followed closely by Romney.

Huckabee or Guiliani

Huckabee scares me.

What I found interesting in this thread - is the anti-Obama piece. I really like the guy and find him genuine. Anyone willing to school me on why he is a bad guy?

ditto.

this is the man who in his efforts to stop "frivilous" law suits, made it possible for people to carry less than 50,000 in auto insuarance, and made hte insurance companies no longer responsible for any damages over the amount of the policy. which is why i have 300,000 dollars in medical bills and a judgement against a drug addict for 168,000. and still do not have my face reconstructed completely

I do not want any candidate to become president who will make his or her decisions based on their own religious views.
Anyone who is going to push their personal religious views onto this country; ie: abortion bans, even more intolerance towards gays and gay marriage, abstinence-only education, etc.

Exactly! :thumbsup2

Oh. And Hillary. Loved Bill as President, but never liked Hillary.

Huckabee or Guiliani, I really hope neither of these guys win!!! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter