Which Photographer Would You Request?

CDsSleepingBeauty

Mouseketeer
DF and I have decided to use only DPS for our ceremony/reception. We're also going to have a MK/HS photo shoot the next day. Which photographer would you request?

We loved Amy. ( I don't remember her last name) She reminded me of a really good friend from home so I was very comfortable with her. she did our proposal pictures. We also had Mike for our engagment portraits. He was very nice too but we were just more comfortable with Amy.

We had Regina for our AK shoot and she was wonderful. I haven't seen her pictures yet - but she was very fun to work with it. She put us in some beautiful places that I had never noticed and took my requests as well.

We requested Regina and were really pleased with her work! She's very sweet to work with and I like her style. We just got back from WDW and passed a wedding at SBP that Regina was photographing. I was dying to run over and say hi but of course I couldn't:laughing:.

Another vote for Regina! We loved her. She made us really comfortable, and we've never had professional photos done before. Our families loved her too. And the end products were exactly what we wanted.

I'd love to look at your photos, Tink, but the login doesn't seem to work...

Back in January, I requested to have either Amy or Regina do my engagement pics at Epcot. We got Regina. And she was my absolute favorite person to work with for the wedding! Our engagement pics were so good that I begged for her for our wedding. And we got her! They turned out amazing! THen for our MK Bridal Shoot, we are local, so I told my photography person that I didn't care when we did the shoot, as long as we got Regina, so we had her 2 and a half months later. And they turned out awesome too!

She is professional but seems like a great friend. She has so many creative ideas and I can't wait to need maternity pics so I can have her again!

Thanks for all of the responses! I think we are going to request Regina since we have heard so many good things about her.

Just remember that although you can request certain photographers, Disney will by no means guarantee that you will get your requested photographer. A bride on here recently put in preferences for one of three photographers, but in the end had none of them shoot her wedding!!

I requested Regina and ty. Ended up with ty who was really lovely to work with. He took great shots if you want to have a look at them

Www.collages.net/Disneyweddings

Username: Morris/Hunt Wedding

Password: 1971

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the Shipwreck Beach ones! We're getting married there and I had been wanting to see some shots taken on the beach.

Just remember that although you can request certain photographers, Disney will by no means guarantee that you will get your requested photographer. A bride on here recently put in preferences for one of three photographers, but in the end had none of them shoot her wedding!!

We've decided to request Regina, but even though we may not get her as our photographer, I think almost any of them would do a great job. Still, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. ;)

Your wedding and photos were absolutely beautiful! :goodvibes

Ahhh thank you, we were really impressed with DPS!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the Shipwreck Beach ones! We're getting married there and I had been wanting to see some shots taken on the beach.

Thank you, those pictures were ty's idea. I asked for pictures on the beach and he wanted to take those as well! I think we had a little longer than we were supposed to have but he kept getting us to do more pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter