Which Passporter guide

jockey

Runs for Wine!
For those of you who use the Passporter guides do you use the spiral or Deluxe? I have used the Deluxe in the past and its great but have just ordered the Spiral from Amazon as I think its more compact.:)

I've got the Deluxe and just order the renewal pack. I don't bother to take the whole guide to WDW, I just remove the pages I want to take with me.

When your spiral one comes you'll have to let us know which one you prefer. :)

We have the Deluxe too and we'll order the extras pages for our next trip:thumbsup2 It's a great source of info and handy you can take out the pages you need say for your ADR reservation numbers ;) and put them in your touring pack:)

I use the Deluxe as well and just take the relevant pocket and park map for the day out with me.

Our spiral edition from Amazon came yesterday and for the price its very good. Havent read it all yet, also got the cruise one.

I started with the delux and got the new pages but last year went to the spiral and found I rather liked that.

i wanted one of these ages ago and you guys reminded me to get one so just ordered mine, those that have used them before do you find they are really useful

I've never used the yellow pockets (although I do think it's an ingenious idea), but it's a very good guidebook in its own right. It does just cover WDW, but it's totally different in style and layout to any other guidebook I know of.

I also bought the Disney one this year from Amazon £10.50. When we got it I thought it was great but a lot of the stuff didn't really need to be on our planner so I re created the pockets with my DD and printed and glued then into a diary that she takes each year. Now the only stuff that is on them is what she will really use. :) Plus she really enjoyed planning the pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter