Which Part Of The Ship?

THEDISNEYSHEALYS

Earning My Ears
WE ARE GOING TO BOOK ONLINE TOMMORROW FOR OCT 08 WESTERN. WE WANT A CAT 4 ON DECK 8 BUT NEED HELP DECIDING ON THE FRONT OR BACK OF THE BOAT???? WE HEAR IT IS REALLY QUIET UP FRONT BENEATH THE SPA BUT THAT SEEMS KINDA OUT OF THE WAY. WORRIED ABOUT NOISE BENEATH TOPSIDERS?? PLEASE HELP!!!:confused3 :confused3

we liked aft because you are a few decks p or down to most everything. But we were on deck 6.

We have been on Deck 8 - both mid and aft --

Midship is very loud - deck parties, deck chairs etc --

We liked aft better - it is noisy when pulling into port - I have been told due to aft thrusters - but overall was far quieter than mid -- Aft location was great - close to Topsiders and beverage station - and a quick back stairway takes you right up to Topsiders

I have not been at the front/bow so cannot comment

Mid elevators are also the most crowded - but we almost always took the stairs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter