Which part of MK would I find Chip and Dale?

Where's the best place to find Chip and Dale?

• Right after you go through the turnstiles and before going under the train tracks.

• Main street right after going under the train tracks

• Right in front of the Castle

• The 3 pm parade

• The Toontown Hall of Fame

• Other (PLEASE POST!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneylvr11

Mouseketeer
I am obsessed with those chipmunks and need to get thier autograph. I had it in an old book but pluto: got a hold of it... I got a new book this past weekend and need a pic and signature.

I have seen at Epcot...also if you want to be sure to see the you could make an ADR at Sunshine Food Fair in THe Land at Epcot. THey are at the character meal with Mickey.

I have seen at Epcot...also if you want to be sure to see the you could make an ADR at Sunshine Food Fair in THe Land at Epcot. THey are at the character meal with Mickey.

Thanks but we already decided on MK. I would change if I could but DD and DS already have their heart set on MK. We're going on Thursday.

They are always in TownSquare prior to the 1500 parade and for about an hour or two after. After that I would go to Guest Relations and see if they can tell you where else you can meet C&D.

On our most recent trip, we saw them every morning in Town Square at Magic Kingdom (the courtyard area right after entering and going under the train bridge). I don't believe they are in the ToonTown Hall of Fame anymore, since the Princesses and Fairies took it over. We also love those chipmunks!

On our trip in December we saw them in the town square area. We also ran into them in their future suits to the right of the exit for Buzz.

We were there in December and they were right in the TS area by the Christmas Tree as soon as the park opened. Also, as an FYI, if you aren't sure which is Chip and which is Dale, a CM told us a good way to remember it is Chip has the black nose like a Chocolate Chip! I don't think I'll ever forget it now.

Just to clarify....the restaurant where they appear for the Character Meal is not Sunshine (that's the counter service), but is Garden Grill. They only do dinner character meals there now. I know OP didn't want to do this, but I didn't want someone else seeing this and planning to go to Sunshine to see them, only to find out that the Garden Grill character meal is best to get an ADR.

To OP.....C&D are also often at the Fire Station on Main Street early in the morning. Check with City Hall for times throughout the day....but also get there at rope drop because they were often there for us in Nov/Dec 08.

DD & I got great pics with them just as we were leaving the MK. Not only autographs, but really cute pics of them playing with her ponytails. Not a lot of other people around. I think we were probably leaving the park around 3pm. Good Luck, hope you find them.:thumbsup2

C&D are also often at the Fire Station on Main Street early in the morning. Check with City Hall for times throughout the day....but also get there at rope drop because they were often there for us in Nov/Dec 08.

This Thursday is the early magic hours at MK. Would they still do the rope drop at 9, or just at 8?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter