• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which parks on which days?

poj7

Mouseketeer
Hi.

We're visiting WDW Sept 11-14. Which parks are historically the LEAST crowded on:

Friday?
Saturday?
Sunday?

Thanks.

I don't know. That's my short answer. My longer answer would be to suggest you may want to get the Unofficial Guide. On page 38 (2003 edition) are their recommendations. Saturday and Sunday are the most crowded (since the kids are in school on the weekdays, I guess). But your September dates should be among the least crowded days of the year, so you may be able to go to any park at all and really enjoy it, in my opinion. Sometimes Len Testa posts on these boards. He's very knowledgeable about crowd patterns and touring plans. You could check out his interactive web page at the Unofficial Guide's touringplans.com for the best days to visit each park. That site also has revisions and corrections to the book. :)

I think if you stay away from MK on Saturday, you'll be okay. If you follow the Day After theory (go to parks the day after they've had Early Entry), it would be MK Friday, AK Saturday (but I would do Epcot instead), and MGM Sunday. If you're staying onsite, you might want to also do MK Sunday morning for a few hours if you can make it to the 8 a.m. Early Entry. The Early Entry parks tend to get very crowded just before lunch time. If you only have three days to do all the parks, you might want to skip AK all together. Saturday at Epcot shouldn't be too bad. It's such a big park that people tend to spread out. Unless of course there's some special event going on. Whereever you go, GO EARLY!

I'm gunna check out MK on Saturday, the whole day, and most of night there. I'll let you know how the crowds were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter