• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which parks--3 days only over a weekend

ChadsGirl

Mouseketeer
Hi all! Wondering if folks can provide their thoughts. We will have 3 days in the parks in February...Saturday, Sunday, Monday and I'm torn about which parks which days.

Here's a little info about us:
  • It will be me, DH, and DD7
  • We have been to Disney many, many, many times but this is our first time back since COVID
  • Staying at Wilderness Lodge
  • We have no interest in Star Wars/Galaxy's Edge so that will not be a factor
  • We know that we will not get everything done with only a few days so we will prioritize our must-dos
  • My daughter is an early riser and is much better early in the morning than late at night
I currently have park reservations for the following:

Saturday--MK
Sunday--Epcot
Monday--DHS

However I am rethinking MK on Saturday as it may be too crowded, although I've been looking forward to seeing the castle again and it would be great to start the trip that way. I know I want to avoid Epcot on Saturday though. So I'm thinking maybe DHS Saturday, MK Sunday, Epcot Monday. What do you all think? Does it even matter because the weekend is the weekend?

I'm curious to see what responses you get - I'm going for a quick weekend trip in May (postponed from last week). I'll have 2 days in the parks, Friday and Saturday. I chose MK for Friday and Epcot on Saturday. I have a feeling the weekend is the weekend, as you say.

I'm curious to see what responses you get - I'm going for a quick weekend trip in May (postponed from last week). I'll have 2 days in the parks, Friday and Saturday. I chose MK for Friday and Epcot on Saturday. I have a feeling the weekend is the weekend, as you say.

Yeah, I've read in a few places that DHS is extra busy on Saturdays because of locals. Epcot is historically bad on Saturdays for the same reason--locals going to the festivals and drinking around the world, although I wonder if that's as true for festivals other than F&W. I guess MK is always crazy so who knows. Maybe I'm overthinking and we just need to deal with it haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter