Which Park Would You Skip?

sammons70

Mouseketeer
If you had only 3-4 days to spend at the Disney World resort, and were only going to be able to visit 3 of the four main theme parks, which park would you skip and why? Thanks in advance for your responses.

I would skip Animal Kingdom, though my next trip would be the first with EE operating, but I think I'd still skip AK. Just couldn't justify missing the other three to see AK.

Truth be told, I'd do a whole day at MK and EP then do a 1/2 at MGM and AK and get them all in three days. :) (But that wasn't your question. :teeth: )

Normally I would say I would skip Animal Kingdom.
But with the opening of EE and I had to pick one to skip it would have to be MGM

I would skip AK also. I don't even have it on my itinerary for our upcoming trip. If we fit it in, then great. If not, oh well.

Myself, Epcot. DS10 has no desire to be there, and I don't find all that exciting either.

Now, the other 2 folks who go with us, males, 22 and 23, say MGM.

sammons70 said:
If you had only 3-4 days to spend at the Disney World resort, and were only going to be able to visit 3 of the four main theme parks, which park would you skip and why? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Do you have children? If so, how old.

In 2004, after we got off the Magic, we went to WDW for 4 nights. We choose to skip Epcot.

Disneymucks said:
LOL i might be the only one but id skip Epcot!!!!

You're not alone...we would skip Epcot (and have before).
the reason why is my kids...yes, I know the arguments, there are things to do at Epcot with kids, but it just doesn't do it for MY kids. :sad2: I have two boys 4 and 7. They like a few things at Epcot, but they LOVE Animal Kingdom. They love Lion King, the safari, bugs life, the carnival area, dinosaur, Kali, the parade...we can spend the whole day there no problem. With Epcot, we can spend 3-4 hours, but then they're bored and ready to move on.

I would skip AK but would try to squeeze a few morning hours in if possiable. Maybe Ak in morning and MGM afternoon.

I would skip Magic Kingdom... It is the only one without anything "NEW"... Cinderellabration is not worth it... (now after POC opens back up, then I'll have a different answer

If I had to skip one, it would be Epcot. Although, I really think that I would shoot for half a day at MGM and half at Epcot. I love AK and would not skip it.

On Our Labor Day Weekend Trip Were Doing Morning Hours In Ak Then Rest Of The Day In Mgm After Our Break

Well, I would not skip any of them BUT if I absolutely HAD to choose I would skip Animal Kingdom (if it is summer or spring) reason being that it was soooooooo crowded that we really did not get to do all that much there anyhow.
However, if you have parkhoppers and older kids I would go over at opening one morning and run like the wind to get on Expedition Everest and then leave and go to the other park you want to go to for that day. If you got there at opening you would be in and out in about an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter