Which park which days?

SheriN

Mouseketeer
Going to Disney in June!!! And looking to do Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom. Days available to go to the parks are Sunday, the 13th, through Friday, the 18th.

Can anyone tell me which days would be the best to do which park?

Seems like I remember you should avoid the parks that have the extended park hours, or some such, but can't remember the specifics nor remember where I saw it!

What was the reasoning behind that? Because everyone will be at those parks to fit the most in?

What if you do that park, then go back to your room in the afternoon, then back to the park? Would it make any difference? Or it'll just be even more crowded?

I would go to the parks with EMH, but not the rest of the days in those parks just the EMH's. Also Fireworks and Fantasmic brings more people into the parks but you may want to see those shows. But if there is a non Fantasmic day in DHS that's a better day to go.

So if staying in the WDW resort I go to the EMH morning and the park with the longest hours at about 10am. If the park has evening EMH I go to the first opening park and to the EMH park after dinner.

If you aren't staying at one of the WDW can you stay for the extended hours? Or is that just for the guests staying at the resorts?

Extra magic hours (early or late) are for disney resort guest only. You will have to get an armband to stay in the park or enter the park early, scan your card.

If you aren't staying at one of the WDW can you stay for the extended hours? Or is that just for the guests staying at the resorts?

This is one of the benefits of staying on property. You need a KTTW card to use EMH. You only get the KTTW card when you check into one of the disney properties.

If you are going to stay off property then you will want to avoid the park with EMH.

What was the reasoning behind that? Because everyone will be at those parks to fit the most in?

What if you do that park, then go back to your room in the afternoon, then back to the park? Would it make any difference? Or it'll just be even more crowded?

On EMH days resort guests will hit those parks to try and get the most amount of time in. And weekends are busier because of locals and those doing short weekend trips.

touringplans.com, crowd calander is the best thing. I follow these plans everytime I go and they are a heaven.

We followed the park day recommendations based on crowd from TourGuideMike.com on our last trip, and they worked wonderfully! I was very, very leery of avoiding the EMH parks, but the recommendation is right on!

Have a great trip!

I planned and overplanned our trip and the best part was once we arrived, I threw all my plans plans out the window.
Lots of people say to avoid the EMH parks on that day but really, what's the point of staying on site if you don't take advantage of them? I have found morning EMH to be better than evening. Others state the the EMH park is less crowded the day after. Seriously, all this stuff makes my head spin.

Here is what I found that works... plan your parks by the weather. If it's cloudy and overcast, go to animal kingdom. You will see more wildlife. If its hot, hit the water parks. Who cares about crowds there...your wet and cool. Rainy days do Epcot, as there are lots of things to do and see indoors. Sunny days you can take you pick, but maybe try downtown disney, as it would likely be less crowded. Tired of touring...? Then go plan mini golf or take a monorail tour of the hotels. I know it goes against dis-board wisdom but being spontaneous is half the fun of vacation.

Very true. And I have a feeling all my reading on the board will mean nothing once we get there.

My biggest reason for wanting to know which park which day, is so I can *try* to make some reservations somewhere.

maybe we'll just eat at odd times in hopes to get seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter