Which park/ Which day???

LGH1946

Mouseketeer
Tour Guide Mike has recommendations based on which parks have Extra magic hours. I have also looked at Easy WDW and they have a few different ideas. The main one is they are marking AK as a "red" day for Thursday, Dec. 14. And TGM has it as a "green" day. I just wonder if anyone has an idea which would be best.:confused3 I have 5 day tickets, not hoppers. So I will go to one park each day and on Friday, repeat which ever one we want. Can someone give me a schedule they think is best for the five days-Dec. 10-14? That would be such a big favor to me. I'm sure a lot of people plan their days with some plan in mind. Thank you for any help anyone can give me. :)

I would go with what Josh says at easywdw. I have based my trips on his suggestions with great success. IMO He has it figured out the best and its free. Good Luck.

I've used easywdw.com's recommendations when we are either staying off-site or don't have hoppers and they have always been spot-on. I would not hesitate to use them.

Based on easywdw.com's recommendations, and if seeing Wishes and MSEP is important to you, here's what I'd do:

Dec 10 - HS

Dec 11 - AK

Dec 12 - MK

Dec 13 - EP

Dec 14 - MK

I would go with easywdw recommendations over TGM. I don't think TGM is all that current.

Another plug for Josh at easyWDW, his recommendations are the best!

Anyone have an opinion on any conflicts between touringplans.com park recommendations and easywdw's? There are some days when I'll be there next week that touringplan's recommended park is the worst park according to easywdw.

A few months ago in the big TGM versus easywdw thread, I thought I read that TGM will recommend a park if it hasn't been recommended in the past 7 days, even if it wouldn't be the best park that day. Is that true? Do I remember it wrong? I like the rationale that Josh provides on easywdw which help his recommendatiions make sense.

Anyone have an opinion on any conflicts between touringplans.com park recommendations and easywdw's? There are some days when I'll be there next week that touringplan's recommended park is the worst park according to easywdw.

Does touringplans.com say why they're not recommending a particular park? Josh (the guy who does easywdw) explains why he does and doesn't recommend a particular park on a particular day.

A few months ago in the big TGM versus easywdw thread, I thought I read that TGM will recommend a park if it hasn't been recommended in the past 7 days, even if it wouldn't be the best park that day. Is that true? Do I remember it wrong? I like the rationale that Josh provides on easywdw which help his recommendatiions make sense.

Actually, it's touringplans.com that apparently recommends a park if it hasn't been recommended in the past 7 days (and the thread was a debate between Touring Plans and easywdw; my understanding is that TGM hasn't been updated in years.)

I'm inclined to agree about TGM not being updated. I still don't know what I will do but maybe this not being an extremely busy week, it will work out ok what ever we do. I thank you all and I will report in on what happened. Wish me luck!:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter