Which park to visit???

MicknMinnJen

Mouseketeer
Traveling to Orlando in February SOLO! :yay: NEVER been to 'The World'. LOVE Disneyland. Only have 1 day...so, which park do I visit? I'm about to go out of my mind trying to figure this out!!! I need about 10 more days!

I'm a Photographer and LOVE to capture details, so that is my plan, mostly...I think. Every time we go to Disneyland I say that I am taking some time BY MYSELF to capture details, but it never happens. I dont know if I could possibly visit WDW and not go to the Magic Kingdom.....but Animal Kingdom sounds great too! ahhhh what to do!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I have only been to WDW once, I had parts of 5 days in the parks, so I visited them all. But go to DL regularly. Since you have been to DL many times and if you can only go to one park, I would probably suggest Epcot. It would give you the most unique experience that you haven't had in DL IMO.

I would recommend Epcot or Animal Kingdom. Since you're into photography, I would recommend Epcot if you prefer the architecture of the different countries in World Showcase, or Animal Kingdom if you prefer photographing animals.

Or, since it sounds like you would like more time to spend photographing things at DL, the Magic Kingdom might be a nice substitute. Or wait until a solo trip to DL, although that might not be possible.

If you only have one day though, would recommend Epcot or Animal Kingdom.

If photography is truely your objective for this trip, then I vote for Epcot. But I personally can't imagine a trip to WDW without going to MK

Sounds like you've been to Disneyland, which has a lot of the same attractions as Magic Kingdom. I'd suggest Animal Kingdom, which is wonderful, filled with photo ops and relaxing or EPCOT, with a lot of unique attractions.

It has to Epcot or Animal Kingdom... The countries around the World Showcase will keep you occupied snapping away for hours, but then if you like photographing animals... Animal Kingdom would be the way to go.
If you get a park hopper ticket maybe you could visit the Magic Kingdom in the evening???
Hope you have a wonderful time whatever you decide to do!

Animal Kingdom or Epcot. Totally agree that you do not have that opportunity in CA. I think there are more photo opps in AK - but its also my fav park so my view is slanted. There are so many unique areas - Asia, Africa, Dinoland - that have the colors and buildings that are so different. Even the costumes are very unique.

Have a great time - and hop if possible

PW

If you are going off season in Feb, depending on the week, get a hopper and you can complete 2 parks in 1 day. I know I've done it before. I suggest AK first and Epcot second if you've alreadry done DL.

If it was me, I would do what I would have to do to make 2 days available, this way you could do all 4.

I agree with the majority...Epcot or AK for pics! For photography AND going solo, I'd go to Epcot for sure, JMHO! :goodvibes There are hundreds of photo ops in EACH world around WS. Yep, Epcot for sure! :thumbsup2

My vote would be the Magic Kingdom. MK is still my favorite park. There is truely no where else like it on earth. It is a Magical experience. Be sure to catch the night time parade for a wonderful experience. I may be 40 but I feel like a mezmorized 4 year old. :cloud9:

Thanks everyone!!!

Still undecided, but I think I am leaning towards Magic Kingdom & if I can manage Animal Kingdom. I JUST CANT imagine NOT going to MK!!!
I think the details I really have been wanting to focus on are magical things like hidden Mickeys and things that truely make it a Disney experience. make sense?

Have more research to do and much time before I have to decide!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter