Which Park To Do On Sat, When Planning Mk Fireworks For Pm

zaja4

Earning My Ears
I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN ITINERARY FOR NOVEMBER. ASSUMING, SAT MIGHT BE THE ONLY NIGHT WITH FIREWORKS AT MK, WE PLAN TO GO THERE IN THE PM. DURING THE DAY, I WAS PLANNING AK ALL DAY ( WE ONLY WANT TO GO TO AK ONCE), BUT I HEARD IT CAN BE TIRING - WILL IT BE TOO MUCH TO DO MK IN THE EVENING. THE OTHER CHOICE IS MGM, BUT THEN WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STAY FOR FANTASMIC, AND WE WILL HAVE TO PLAN ANOTHER EVENING FOR MGM, WHICH I WAS ALSO HOPING TO DO IN ONLY 1 DAY. WHICH IS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS? THANKS

If you get to AK as soon as it opens in the A.M. you can easily see the park (but not the parade) and have lunch and still be out by 2:30-3:00 at the latest. That gives you plenty of time to either go back to your hotel (if you are staying on disney property) for a nap or a swim, and still get to MK for the fireworks. Have fun!

The 30th, we are planning the day for DAK, dinner at Kona Cafe and bracing ourselves for a crowded parade and fireworks night. ;)

We don't do any parks. We stay at the Poly where the pool is wonderful. We stay there all day, have a nice sit down dinner somewhere and then head over to MK around 6pm.

We are doing EXACTLY what crystalb is doing next Saturday the 30th on that same day!!!!!
Going to AK for most the day. We're DVC'ers so plan on catching the bus to Poly to swim in the afternoon. (We're staying at the BW Villas. When we go to AK we wear our bathing suits anyway so we can ride Kali River Rapids as many times as possible. It's the perfect "plan" to get in swimming at a more convenient resort to park hop, rather than going all the way back to BW.)
I want to get to MK by 7 and I do not plan on getting much done except getting a spot for the parade. Carrying UNO and regular playing cards to help pass the time while waiting!
I try not to park hop unless I am staying for at least 5 nights.
To me it is not efficient. However, there's nothing to do at AK at night, so it's the PERFECT opportunity to get in one other major event.
Cheers! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter