Which Park to avoid on Veteran's Day

mcgill93

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I am desperately trying to decide which park to "brave" on Veteran's Day this year. I was thinking MK would be the worst, due to popularity, Epcot next worse due to it being the last day of Food & Wine, and the AK due to them having EMH that morning. That leaves DHS which seems like the best choice, but my husband feels that that is the smallest park, and that on a holiday, the extra people will make it seem more crowded even than MK. Thoughts? Comments? :confused3
We welcome any help! Thanks so much! :)

If you look at Easywdw and Touring Plans, they both recommend Magic Kingdon that day because there is a Christmas party that night. We're headed there that day and really hoping that it's not super super crowded!

We are headed to MK that day as well!!! In 2010 we were at MK on Veteran's Day and didn't think it was bad at all!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter